We are a team of architects and designers based in Christchurch.
Maguire and Harford Architects Ltd was formed in 2012 as a collaboration between Braden Harford and Ross Maguire. Our experience is found in work around New Zealand including residential, sports and leisure facilities, commercial, and educational buildings.
We offer a range of consulting design services focussed on creative, thoughtful, and sustainable responses to our client’s needs. We believe that by working collaboratively with our clients the best outcomes are achieved. By working together, we design solutions that are enjoyable, resourceful, and crafted for their needs - Unique places for people.
Our broad capability and diverse skills enable us to deliver exciting projects – from the beginning, through design and consent, and assisting during construction and occupancy.
Design services include
- Architecture – new buildings, alterations and additions
- Masterplanning – larger scale development projects including education and community facilities
- Interior Design – fitouts including joinery design, material selection and visualisation
The design process can include number of stages from a concept design to detailed design, with each stage including design input and decisions by clients, engineers, and others on the design team. At the end of the design stages a set of drawings and specifications will be ready for consent and construction.
Construction Services include
- Tender processing, review and recommendation
- Construction observation services
- Construction contract administration services