Teaching and learning environments need to facilitate communities that nuture and inspire young people.
Each school and community requires a unique response for their education environments. We carefully listen to schools needs, analyse the issues, and work collaboratively with them on designing the best solution.
Our education work includes
- Master planning school sites
- Designing teaching and learning environments
- Redevelopment of exisitng buildings
- Design of specialist subject spaces for technology, art, and performance
- Working with all levels of the school community - students, staff, leadership, and governence
Kaikorai Primary School - Redevelopment - Dunedin - Present
Villa Maria College - Kia Toa Building - Christchurch - 2017
Cholmondeley Children's Centre - Governors Bay - 2016
St Peters School - Junior School and Staff - Christchurch - 2014
Timaru Boys High School - Music and Performing Arts Building & Library Refurbishment - Timaru - 2013
Glentunnel School - Library Building - Canterbury - 2012
Burnside High School - Art and Technology Building - Christchruch - 2011